Created by Terry
Welcome to the Health-Image.com resources section of this website where we provide you with health related information and merchandise to help you maintain a healthy body and lifestyle.
On this page we look at the properties of Rosacea Vitamin E as a topical and natural treatment for this form of facial acne that afflicts many people from all walks of life and of all ages. While there is some evidence that taking a Vit-E supplement is beneficial to health in that its antioxidant properties are desirable for helping to remove harmful free radicals, there also some further evidence to support the theory that taking an oral supplement of this vitamin can help improve skin conditions such as rosacea.
Using topical oils containing vitamin E directly on the affected area of skin has been seen to bring about improvements in certain individuals. Some of the benefits and capabilities of topically applied oils rich in this vitamin includes the following:
- Protects the epidermis from the early stages of ultraviolet light damage
- Reduces the formation of free radicals when skin is exposed to UVA rays as well as other kinds of skin stress
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss from skin while strengthening skin barrier
- Reduces the severity of sunburn where protection was not taken at the outset
- Increases the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients
- Prevents the peroxidation of fats, which is a major source of cell membrane damage
- Protects the skin barrier’s oil (lipid) balance during cleansing
- Skin absorbs and maintains levels of topical Vit-E which prolong its benefits between applications
For Any Person Who is Outdoors a Lot
These benefits are highly desirable especially for anyone with more than average sun exposure. This can be anyone who enjoys spending a lot of time out doors with active pursuits or those who work out doors at their job.
While its not always obvious that you are so exposed to the sun’s rays, the longer you spend in the sunlight, the more you will need the protection this product provides. The evidence that this can also help reduce the prevalence of rosacea fits with these benefits in the reduction of skin cell damage by free radicals, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
One of the other great benefits of this product is that there are no dangerous side effects to using this oil topically. So as long as you get the all clear from your doctor if you have any doubts, it should be safe for you to use it and enjoy its many benefits.
Comments Off on The Uses and Applications of Rosacea Vitamin E